Marrakech Desert Tour to The Sahara of Erg Chebbi Dunes
We organize everyday Marrakech Desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga. We take trekkers into the heart of the magnificent Moroccan desert enabling them to fully experience the nomadic culture and the breathtaking landscapes of the Sahara.
This trip toward the desert of Morocco starts from Marrakech, the beautiful red city located a stone’s throw from the dazzling Atlas Mountains and just a few hours’ drive from the first sand dunes of the Sahara Desert.
Accompanied by a qualified guide, it is along Dades Valley, Tizi N’Tichka, Merzouga, and through the oases and palm groves filled with the rhythm of the desertic lifestyle that our tour will take place. And for even better immersion, we will enable you to spend the night at the bivouacs installed on the outskirts of the regions we will visit.
Let the sky full of stars be your roof, and the sand dunes play the role of the king-size bed, let yourself be carried away by this exotic atmosphere! Read more about our trip in the Itinerary section.
- Transportation (comfortable aircon Minibus)
- 1 night in a Riad in Dades valley.
- 1 night in the desert camp in Erg Chebbi dunes.
- Sunset Camel trekking.
- Berber music and animation.
- Half-board meals plan which includes breakfasts and dinners.
- Pick up from your Riad/Hotel in Marrakech.
Marrakech Desert Tour Schedule
Marrakech to Dades Valley (Boumalne Dades) | 6h drive
Our driver will pick you up at 7:00 am in the morning from your hotel and start your south of Morocco experience as below for the first day.
- Cross the High Atlas mountain (Tizi N’Tichka)
- Stop & visit the famous Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Visit Ouarzazate city, with its cinema studios & oasis.
- Drive to the Dades Valley, have dinner & sleep the first night in the hotel. (playing drams & having some drinks is available)
Dades Valley to Merzouga Sahara Desert | 4h drive
On the second day, you will be more surprised than on the first, as you will explore more & have more fun as below.
After shower & breakfast, drive to the Todra Gorges crossing Boumalne Dades & Tinghir city which is an old Jews town.
- Stop & visit Todra Gorges.
- Continue driving to the Merzouga desert by Tinjdad, and then, Erfoud.
- Visit Erfoud, where you will visit the fossils of Erfoud.
- Arrive at the Hotel in the desert, after a mint tea of welcoming, and drop your luggage at the hotel.
- 1h Riding camels to the camp and catching the sunset, arrive at the camp & Dinner.
- Playing drams music & overnight in the camp (Berber tent) under the stars.
Merzouga Sahara Desert to Marrakech | 9h drive
On the last day, prepare yourself to come back to Marrakech, which is good and bad in the meantime.
Get up in the morning in the camp, ride camels, catch the sunrise & back to the hotel.
After a shower & breakfast, drive back to Marrakech crossing by the other path.
Crossing Alnif & Draa Valley, drive back to Marrakech.
Booking 3 days Sahara Desert Tour From Marrakech
Please fill out the form on this page to book your experience of 3 days Morocco desert tour.